Friday, March 31, 2006

Chapter 3 – The rest of the night

It was about 9 o’clock at night when I passed out, and I don’t exactly know this for sure, but I have a strange spider-sense sort of thing when it comes to the time. Well, if I go according to my spider-sense, I woke up at about 11:30, and I felt some sort of dead weight all over me. I decided to open my eyes, which seemed like a good idea at the time, until I actually opened my eyes to light. Oh, the agony it caused. Like my head was going to explode into millions of little pieces. With time it passed though, and I woke up completely. I decided to get my lazy adolescent head up a bit, and looked around me. There were three girls piled on top of me, as if I were going to be their bed, all of them were cuddled up against me. Bloody, hormone-driven teenagers. I shook them awake one by one, only to realize they were in the same condition as me. About a half an hour later, we walked into the room next door to find two people playing guitar. I saw there was another guitar not being used, so I grabbed it, and as I did so, the others stopped playing and stared at me waiting, as if they were expecting something incredible to happen. In my horribly disgusting state, I wouldn’t have even thought it possible to play “smoke on the water” by Deep Purple, but somehow, I pulled of a more personalized version of Led Zeppelin’s “Stairway to Heaven.” I’m pretty sure I remember a couple of people fumbling for their lighters. All I really remember was the completely euphoric and erotic sound emanating from the three classical six-string guitars playing a drunken-teen’s version of Stairway to Heaven.

After a couple of songs, and a couple of empty butane lighters, we went to sleep. According to the spider-sense in my head, it was 1:30 in the morning, yet according to the CLOCK, it was about 4:00.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home