Friday, March 31, 2006

Chapter 7 – The End Of It All

Chapter 7 – The End
I got up and headed upstairs to see what time it was, because we had sealed up the windows so no light could come in while we slept. I got upstairs, and walked into the kitchen to see the time, and it was about 9:30 AM. My dad was coming to pick me up at 10:30 AM, so I washed my face with cold water, and I washed my hands. I went back downstairs and helped people clean up the rest of the mess we had made the night before. We spent about another half an hour cleaning up, and then we all went right back upstairs, and acted civilized again.
I guess I learnt from this that every person is two-faced. One face is the everyday school-and-home life face, and the other is the one that comes out at parties. At a party when people’s party faces come out, they become careless and such, which allows you to do so as well.
I left my “party face” at that party. Sometimes I regret it, but all in all, I realized I should take care of myself, and not let alcohol be too fun. I vowed from that moment on to never abuse alcohol EVER again.

I guess this supposed haven I had entered wasn’t much of a haven after all…

THE END

......................................

Now i'll bet you're all saying one of two things to yourself... 1. "finally it's fucking over!!" or "wow, that was pretty good, i'd really like to read more about this guy's "parties""...either way, i'd really like your feed back, because i'm currently writing a "drama" about my old Band, Playing With Fire, and what went on during our almost 1 year or so history together. I need to know if i should keep my same old writing style, or if i should tone it down a bit on the details... yadda yadda yadda... anyways, if you have time please dont hesitate to leave me some constructive criticism so's i can improve

@DI0$ n00Bs

5 Comments:

Blogger streak said...

"finally it's fucking over!!"

Fri Mar 31, 08:52:00 PM EST  
Blogger XxX~Mike~XxX said...

was it REALLY that bad?...you could have at least left me some constructive crit.

thanks anyways though

Sat Apr 01, 12:31:00 PM EST  
Blogger streak said...

Calling Nirvana's album a musical masterpiece then going on to say they have awful melodic concentration and are barely coordinated might be seen as contradicting yourself.

Sun Apr 16, 01:43:00 PM EDT  
Blogger streak said...

The entire paragraph on high fives should have been left out.

You should have told at least one story about the people who were on Ecstasy. That was one of the few things to pique my interest yet you decided to not describe their actions.

LSD and acid are the same drug. The same goes for PCP and angel dust.

If your hangover lasted 10 minutes then you didn't really have a hangover. You had a headache when you woke up.

"This obviously created a ruckus of some sort, because I heard a ruckus of some sort, because I heard one person flop over onto his stomach and lift himself up." This sentence sucks.

Do you realize that your "great prank" is pretty much the same thing an idiot stoner would find hilarious?

Sun Apr 16, 02:02:00 PM EDT  
Blogger XxX~Mike~XxX said...

you're right about that bad sentence... lol pretty horrible.

I meant that despite the fact that the melodic concentration and lack of coordination, the album was a complete masterpeice, but thanks for the point out...

Got some things to fix and some things to add, thanks for the help there... i'll get to it when i have time.

Mike~

Sun Apr 16, 10:35:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home